Tuesday, March 20, 2018

February 2018: A Sane-ish Month

I have to begin by thanking everyone who reached out to me after last month's post.  I like to be emotionally raw here because this blog is something we love to look back on and I hope the kids will be able to do the same.  I want to remember the good, the bad, and the ugly!  I have this blog printed in book form once a year as well to have and it's very special to us.  We love you all!

February was the most laid back month of this year....haha, and only the 2nd month of the year, at that.  Mommy got away for a short girls' reunion with college buddies, we had some good quality family time, Anna spent more time in time out than probably most 18 month olds, we celebrated the Olympics beginning, and celebrated others!  Check out the videos @ the end...Anna in rare form.

Anna Ruth turned 18 months this month!!  Here are some comparison pictures:

Anna @ 18 months

Anna @ 18 months

Grace @ 18 monhts

Wesley @ 18 months

*Clearly they had a lot more hair than Anna...straight or curly?  We shall see!

Family time @ Kalideium North (I think)

Friday is Family Movie Night!

Me: "Good girl Anna, stay on your bottom on the bench"

I turn away for a second
Me: "Anna Ruth, no ma'am!"

...and she proceeds to climb on the table.  That's Anna for you!

Anna got sick one afternoon and fortunately it didn't turn into anything worse, but she was still quarantined to her bed.  Sissy to the rescue with a book!  Anna was so MAD...can you tell?  Grateful she healed quickly!

A sweet note from one of Grace's friends

Olympic games ready!  I promised them they could watch the opening ceremony with me.  WHY??  Why did I promise that?  Lesson learned...the opening ceremony is longer than a Disney movie and way past bed time.

Cuties

Family fit night @ Grace's school: in the gym dancing

Valentine's Day!  I can't help myself...Holidays are my FAVORITE!

Matching cuties thanks to Aunt Lulu!

One of the best Valentine's cards I've been given...so sweet from one of my first grade readers!


Ice cream fun

The story of a 4 year old boy

Joshua and Anna, cruising the neighborhood

Celebrating Harper turning 5!

Girls' getaway!  Best friends since college, starting in 2004!


My sweet Wesley man started martial arts a pieces of me melted away after Jimmy sent this picture to me.

Anna thinks her name is "Annie" and it's pretty cute

Wesley singing "Scars to your beautiful" by Alessa Cara.  It's one of his favorites and please excuse my singing...his is pretty cute.  His version is "The Skies are more beautiful"


Anna playing the recorder




No comments:

Post a Comment