Thursday, October 25, 2018

September 2018


Anna Ruth turned 2!  


It's so fun to set up for each birthday!  Thank you to all our family and friends for spoiling Anna Ruth.

Birthday donut

Sweet cheeks


Anna Ruth's birthday party @ the NC Zoo with Team Kittner

Birthday cup cakes

Cup cakes for Joshua and Anna Ruth

Just another trip to Target

Our little man is playing soccer and has the best coaches!


Wake Forest football with Team Kittner

I should have rotated but here's Wesley snuggled up under my desk at work.  This was the half day I had to work when everything was close for hurricane Florence.

Our wonder baby...or wonder toddler, now.



Matching but you can't see because they're hugging

Special date night with my girl


This picture is actually from August but I forgot to post.  Harper and Grace got to go to tae kwon do camp and they loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment