Friday, February 12, 2021

October 2020 Family Update

October is always a big month for us because of both Jimmy and Wesley's birthdays.  In addition to that, I resigned from my coaching position with the WSFCS system.  I loved my time supporting teachers but need some time to fully support our family right now and I'm so grateful for the support of family and friends with this transition.  Check out our pictures for the month...birthday pictures in a separate post!
 
Those special blue light protection glasses Amazon convinces you is a "need"






Mrs. Taylor giving Anna Ruth her first "official" salon haircut

Pepere helping with virtual school work



My dad built this exercise board where we can store our things...love it!


Thank you to both girls for my beautiful style

When your aunt and mom have way more design sense than you...they help out to create this beauty!

This space in our basement began a renovation...I'll spare you all the details but we encountered some moisture in the walls and it took much longer to complete but we are so grateful for the new space (will be posted in January 2021).

Wall being put up to create a recording studio/home office that is mostly sound proof for Jimmy.

A going away gift from my work husband, Will.


More design sense from my aunt and mom ;)


Special gift sent to me from one of my teachers :)

Team Turner/Kittner


Grace's last week of virtual days (everyone is going to Wednesdays as virtual only days K-5) so we had to celebrate!



Picked up Harper (Grace's bestie) for a Target trip

Piper and her silly sleeping positions


The power of a mosquito bite on my children's skin types

 

No comments:

Post a Comment