Monday, April 9, 2012

Grace's 12 month photo shoot at Old Salem

I talk about my friend, Lindsay Cloer, a good bit.  She and her husband are really close friends of ours and they just happen to be our neighbors.  Lindsay also is a super talented photographer.  She gifted us a one year baby picture package when I became pregnant and as each photo shoot passes I realize how much these pictures mean to us!  Thank you Lindsay for a year full of amazing pictures that we will cherish forever!  Check her out on Facebook...it's Shot by: Cloer photography. 
Grace's 12 month photo shoot was at Old Salem.  Jimmy and I got to be in some of the pictures (I LOVE family shots and we don't have too many of them) which was special since Grace has become much more interactive.  I'll let the pictures tell the story in this one....the last few pictures have special meaning!
She LOVED this rocking chair...looking beautiful in her Easter dress from Jimmy's mom!

Happy girl!

Silly girl!  Man she was cheesing for this one...haha.


I love this family picture...the frame is super creative!

You know a picture is good when the photographer freaks out over how good the lighting is :)  A blessing to catch on camera!


Happy birthday (on the 15th) to Grace!

This is a phenominal picture!  I love how Grace is looking up at us...and the sun is just amazing!

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..."  This is what happened when we tried to take Grace OUT of the rocking chair to move her for a new pose, haha.

We got her calmed down :)




My grandmother, Nana, passed away on April 5th, 2010.  Grace's photo shoot was on April 6th of this year.  I was having some emotional moments just missing Nana and really wishing she would have been able to meet Grace.  Then, it came to me!  We could write a message on one of the balloons at the end of the photo shoot and send them up to Nana in Heaven.  I love this idea and I think we might keep this idea to use for a long time.

Releasing the balloons to Nana


Over the next few weeks I will be posting a lot!  Grace will be turning 1 on the 15th.  We have her birthday party this weekend and Jimmy and I want to post things we love about Grace.  SO...keep tuned to our blog for more updates!

1 comment: