Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Love U More


Sometimes I put notes in Jimmy's lunch and sometimes he surprises me with date nights.  Lately, the only surprise we have had time/energy for is going to bed a few minutes earlier than expected.  Admist all of this, I am pregnant (and emotional) and Jimmy is tired so it kind of makes for the perfect storm.  Even though we have our "tiffs" we love each other dearly; more and more each day.  

I spelt "I Love U" in band-aids (we are in a band-aid stage right now with Grace) on the bathroom counter one night before I got into bed because, well, I do!  I wanted that to be the first thing he saw when he woke up on his call day.  I woke up the same morning to find my note had been tampered with :)

I write this post mainly to document it for future reference since I print my blog off into a book each year.  I want us to look back on this time and know that we "still go it" as I texted him :)  Usually it's the little things that help you press on when life gets busy.  It sure made me smile ear to ear and what better way to wake up?

No comments:

Post a Comment