Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Crafts and Bible Journey Curriculum with Grace

Tis the Season for Christmas crafts and snacks!  Thanks, as always, to Pinterest for my inspiration :)

Cute little reindeer snack...Grace was impressed :)

Grace's footprint as the manger

Another yummy Christmas snack using sugar snap peas which Grace actually likes.

The ornaments are Grace's fingerprints...such a cute craft!
 
Whenever we are doing a planned craft, I always let Grace do her own version of the craft when we finish.  That way, she practices doing crafts the way the teachers want them done (like at pre-school) and she still gets to do one her way.  She's kind of in the "I want to do it by myself, mommy" phase.
 
A Toddler's Bible Journey is the name of the new curriculum I am creating for Grace.  We are in week three, and I've taken it slow due to adjusting to life with two kids (I know, some of you are still asking about the Little Learners curriculum...it's almost ready to sell...eventually!).
Practicing motor skills by finger-painting inside the shapes.

Comb painting (I may or may not have already blogged some of these pictures...)



Each week there are crafts to go along with the bible story.



There are also learning topics like sorting.  Grace did a great job with the lesson!

I found these books at a local used book store and plan on looking for more.  I am using these to go along with the curriculum and the Jesus Storybook Bible, which is the main reading source.


Making our own tower of Babel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment