Friday, February 21, 2020

October 2019 Family Update

Team Kittner came to cheer on Wesley @ his soccer game :)



Picture day at school...best I could snap

Happy birthday, Mary Ross!  Ax throwing bar for the win!

Wrestling which means someone will be crying soon

Fall Festival at daycare

Fall festival at church



Daycare pictures had me melting!

My team @ work...LOVE them!


Girl time with Sarah at the nail salon

Always love our family picture with Lindsay


My brother proposed...she said yes!!

Best shot I could get from Halloween...it rained and they got a little soaked so the costumes went to the washing machine

Happy birthday, Jimmy!

Birthday tailgate

Great Wolf Lodge for Wesley's birthday (we started a new thing where we will offer a birthday party in town OR a family trip somewhere...can't say we are saving money BUT we thoroughly enjoyed the time together!)

He got to open a present on our trip

Birthday dinner with the Kittners

Birthday morning at home...our 6 year old!

I LOVE birthdays...always have.  Making others feel special is SO SO fun.  Thanks to our family for sending in so many gifts...he was spoiled rotten!


No comments:

Post a Comment