Sunday, May 17, 2020

April 2020: COVID19 Family Update

Two images to sum up this month? 
Number 1

Number 2

Easter looked a little different this year but the meaning remains the same.  So very humbled that Jesus paid the price for us.  

We went down to the field and did some sprints Easter morning.

Water hose fun

Super girl has been super full of herself here lately...so exhausting that my parents graciously volunteered to take her for a week.

Pavement: 1  Wesley: 0
Same pavement incident...road burn for Wesley

Before

During

After!  Thanks to his daddy and Dr. K

It's probably fine...

Earth day treat!  Found the idea online the night before and they were super easy to make!

Bubble fun 

Easter bunny drove through our neighborhood.  It brought joy to us!

Piper's favorite new sleeping position.  Picture this in the background of a work meeting...yep.  

Sleepy man...I'm most productive when I wake up early before the kiddos and knock out some of my tasks.

Daily walk attire and materials



They are both smiling...

In the middle of one of my work meetings with teachers and this cutie walks up to me and whispers, "Hey mommy, look!"  


Worn out Spiderman

"Can I sleep with these on my eyes??"

Family outing

No comments:

Post a Comment