Friday, May 28, 2021

December 2020: Asheville Getaway, Pepere's Birthday, Christmas & NYE!

 

I have finally synced my old gmail address and account with my current one I actually have access to, including photos.  WAY behind on posting but here we go....December 2020 (pictures in reverse because of the way I selected them from my drive but will fix that for the next posts!).  

4th annual Kittner/Turner NYE party & Sleepover!


We do parties right!!

Anna and her wolfie

Starting to clean up the decorations a few days after Christmas because I had it all up basically since November 1 :)

EEEK...the Kittners are building a house that's about 5 minutes away and we are so excited!!!  Look at this kitchen...going to be gorgeous!!

Sweeet Maverick

Our low country boil on Christmas Day.  No family in town this year so we decided to make our own tradition and it turned out SO good!!

Super creative gift from Mike :)

Christmas morning

Nana gave Anna a Cheetah costume and she was loving it!

Christmas breakfast!

Christmas Eve dinner @ home

Virtual candle light service @ home

In our Christmas Jammies!

Christmas Eve present

Oh boy.  Good thing we started two nights before Christmas because this doll house for Anna was a beast.  I guess I didn't check the dimensions closely because it ended up being as tall as Jimmy, lol.  Grace really wanted to help.

Love our church...we go to do a drive by and pick up some Christmas crafts.


Sweet Grace

Work!


Santa!!

Luminaries in the neighborhood and it was SO beautiful!!


My nana's famous butter cookie recipe...decorating these babies takes hours depending on how many batches...I usually kick everyone out of the house after the "help" with a few cookies.

After

Before

Clemmons, Grace's bunny


Wesley made me a heart out of Legos

Lots of baking this year!

Also, lots of helpers

Jimmy's family makes these cherry cookies and they are so good, we make them as well!


More treats from our church

Something sweet about a sleeping babe that sneaks out of her room and into the guest room.

Picnic with my girl

Famous Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread!!  My mom and I usually start around October making batches and freezing them.  We give them out as gifts and people love it.  SO yummy!




This drunk looking Santa is a new game between my parents and us.  When one of us visits the other, we hide it in the house somewhere.

Weekend getaway to Asheville for Jimmy and I

Small business owner life ;)  Podcasting away

Yummy sampler 

Love some sipping chocolate!

Early Christmas with my parents

Happy birthday, Pepere!

Got him his favorite from Maddie Cakes: Red Velvet


We were assigned some children from a Christmas list through the Davie DSS and loved shopping for them.

Snow globe pictures with the Kittners

Demo Day!



Can't wait to share before and afters!! This wood is rotting and becoming unsafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment