Friday, May 28, 2021

January 2021: A New Year, Thank Goodness!!

 

I think we were all grateful to begin a new year!


Giving "bubba" a makeover



These dogs are living their best lives.  Piper has some very interesting napping spots, though ;)


And some interesting napping positions

The only snow we got this January...mid-construction on our porch haha.  We ate some flakes and did hot cocoa for sure!

Making a mess but cooperating and building things together...choosing my battles :)

Our little baker

Mr. Mike and the kids

 Can't even remember what was going on here

Visiting Memere and Pepere

Love the Riverbanks Zoo!

Anna insisted on wearing her Cheetah costume


My mom pulled out these old cell phones...blew the kids' minds.



He's fine...

Pretend bonfire with Memere

Sick one...I think she had the stomach bug.  This is her "sick pad".  She gets to watch movies and have things brought to her ;)

Wesley's Lego creation from Christmas!

Talent show at the playground

We added a wall in our basement to create Jimmy's podcast/work room that's mostly soundproof.  We added that brick board to the back wall for a back drop when he has calls and webinars.

My shot!  I was able to volunteer at the vaccine clinic and also receive my vaccine.

Davidson County had a well oiled machine going on.  I was grateful to be a part of it.

SUPER great idea from my friend, Liz.  

My cute old man


Starting dance!

Deck is looking good!!  Just have to add decor and furniture.

Buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment