Monday, October 8, 2012

Jimmy turns 27!

We had to celebrate Jimmy's birthday in chunks this year as he is currently on nights at the hospital this whole month.  Poor guy only gets Fridays off and Mondays are our worst day because we don't get to see each other...I go into work when he wakes up and he goes into work before Grace and I get home.  This too shall pass...but here is what we were able to do for "daddy".

Friday, October 5th I let Jimmy open his present early: a home brewing kit. I knew I wanted to get him some type of beer (since he is really into different types of beer) but Lindsay gave me the idea of getting a kit where he can make his own. David and Lindsay got him a book to accompany the kit and he has already begun his first batch!

 

 

Jimmy went into work Sunday night and worked through the night/into the morning of his birthday.  Since I knew he would be up a midnight, I wanted Grace and I to be the first people to tell him happy birthday.  I took this picture of Grace and put it inside his food bag along with some other goodies.
 
I left this note and video out for Jimmy to watch when he got home the morning of his birthday...here is the video:
 

I knew that by the time Jimmy would be waking up, Grace and I would be gone.  Every year Jimmy gets a cookie cake and if you know Jimmy, you know he loves anything gummy...especially gummy bears :)
 
Happy 27th Birthday to my love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment