Monday, November 5, 2012

Momma's Night Out: Carrie Underwood Concert!

A few weeks ago I saw a commercial on TV about the Carrie Underwood concert coming to Greensboro, NC on November 4th.  I had no idea she would be in town and thought the tickets would be sold out...they weren't!  Before you knew it, Lindsay and I had AMAZING tickets and it was November 4th!

We went to Wolfgang Puck's Pizza and Bar restaurant for dinner and then headed to the concert!  I have only been to a few concerts in my life and I have ALWAYS wanted to see Carrie so I could barely contain myself!  There may have been some random, occaisonal bursts of excitement that came out of me and they may have been accompanied by some stares from strangers...hehe.

Once we got into the building and found our seats, Lindsay and I were ecstatic...look how close we were:

 
Hunter Hayes opened for Carrie and we LOVED him!  His known song is "Wanted" and he recently won New Artist of the Year at the Country Music Awards so that was really cool!

Carrie came on and we were up, dancing and singing the rest of the night. 
 
This thing lifted up off the stage and moved over the whole crowd.  Carrie and some of her band were on it.


Hunter came out to sing a song with Carrie; that was fun.  The little girls LOVE this guy...they went crazy every time he moved it seemed like, haha!
 
 She was AWESOME!  There were some really cool elements in her show and MAN can she sing...amazing live concert!
 
Thank you Lindsay!!!!!  Of course, thank you to my husband as well for watching our little love :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment