Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Grace's Mickey Mouse Themed 2nd Birthday Party

Balloons and a year in pictures under the mantle (I did this for her first birthday and kept taking monthly pictures).

My friend, Sarah, let me borrow this after using them for her son' birthday.  The color fit right in!

Yummy Mickey oreo cookie party favors.  The decoration on the right was made with Styrofoam balls I spray painted black.



Fruit, sweets, chip and hot dogs...great meal spread!

LOVE the Mickey cupcakes courtesy aunt Lulu.

Aunt Lulu made this for Grace as well.

I made this birthday banner out of felt...so easy and cheap!

Lindsay's nieces love Grace and she loves them!

Harper and Mike

Me and my birthday girl

Bounce Sesame is where we rented from...I highly recommend them!

Ellory, Elliot and the Kunz boys

Kellen


Blowing out the candle

and this was her first reaction...really? :)


Pepere and Memere

Present time

Thanks to Aunt Cindy

We had so many friends and family come we were overwhelmed   No really, we were so tired we all collapsed after the party, haha.  I put the complete album on facebook if you want to see it.  

Happy Birthday to our sweet little lady! 



No comments:

Post a Comment