Thursday, April 11, 2013

Letter "O" Week



"Days of the Week" is a fun and catchy song that I used to sing with my first graders when I taught in SC.  We have been singing this song with Grace for awhile and talking about what day of the week it is when she wakes up and about what we do on the different days.

"O" is for owl...love the alphabet book page craft for this week!

Owl snack

"O" is for oatmeal sensory bin.  Grace loved her rice bin so much that I thought I'd try oatmeal...she had a good time playing with it and usually gets more outside the bowl.

I wanted to try this bead/pipe cleaner activity just out of curiosity.  I wouldn't recommend it, haha.  Grace is too young to do this activity not only because of the small beads but she couldn't consistently put the pipe cleaner through the hole.  I'll save the beads because they had letters on them and she did enjoy that.

"O" is for octopus (made out of a cheese string)

I drew an O an gave her some Cheerios.  I showed her how to line them up on the black line and she did the same!

"O" is for outside!  The weather this week has been gorgeous so we have been outside every afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment