Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Letter "T" Week

"T" is for tractor!  LOVE this cute craft...the tractor is made out of a sideways green T...her hand is just covering it up.  Also the steering wheel is a T.  This craft is made out of construction paper only!

"T" is for toothbrush painting.  We have painted with just about anything...any excuse to paint works for Grace.  She is so good at listening to directions now so I wasn't worried about her painting her teeth.  I explained that this was not a real tooth and we only paint on paper teeth :)


"T" is for turtle size sorting:  I made this in a few minutes on Microsoft Word.  I printed off some turtles that were small and large and handed them to Grace (you can do medium, too but I didn't think we were ready for that).

Grace never ceases to impress me.  I didn't really get a chance to explain what to do because she started sorting on her own!  As you can see, she put the small ones by the small turtle at the top left and the large turtles on the right with the large one...smart girl!

"T" is for truck.  I printed off two of these, cut out the trucks and we will be making patterns when she gets up from her nap today.

"T" is for trail mix and teddy grahams.

Grace helped me combine all the ingredients to make her yummy snack.

"Shake, Shake!"

Well this is supposed to be rain falling from a cool whip frosting cloud but it doesn't look like it.  I was supposed to use blueberries but forgot to buy them so we substituted blackberry pieces.  Weather is a part of the curriculum for science right now and this week we focused on rain.  It worked out nicely as we got a lot of rain this past week.  Grace knows that rain comes from clouds in the sky and that's about as deep as it gets for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment