Saturday, May 11, 2013

Scottish Festival at Bethabera Park

"S" is also for Scottish Festival!  I couldn't resist!  We met my friend, Gretchen, and her daughter, Brooke (Grace's best bud and they are 11 days apart) at Bethabera Park because they always have the best festivals.  This time it was Scottish/Irish themed.  Boy was it a good time!

The last time we came was for an Apple Festival and the girls had just mastered walking.

Now we have mastered dancing!

Sharing flowers

Ax throwing; there were other competition games going on but we didn't make it over to that.

Lots of flags, food and cool things to buy

My daughter (left corner) insisted on hugging each flag...?  She is a hoot.


This sweet man let her play the drum before the parade started.




Such a fun time!  The girls had ice cream and I indulged on some fish and chips :)








1 comment:

  1. I heard about that and it looked like fun! Maybe baby and I will tag along next year. :)

    ReplyDelete