Monday, January 20, 2014

I highly recommend...

When I get excited about a good find, I like to share it!  There are two things I am excited about right now:
 
1. Car Seat Canopy
My mom came to visit MLK weekend and mentioned something about a car seat canopy.  When she showed me a picture, I knew we needed to get one for Wesley!  We usually cover the car seat with a large blanket.  But, as you all know, if it's windy or cold, a blanket doesn't do the job.  We found this at Babies R Us for less than $20.00 (thanks mom!).  It's completely worth it to us since Wesley is still so young and sleeps in his car seat a lot.  There are TONS of different designs for these if you look online or at different stores.
 
 
2. 100 Crock Pot Recipes 
My Year of Crock Pot Cooking Recipes | Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes

http://simple-nourished-living.com/year-weight-watchers-friendly-crock-pot-cooking-recipes/

Once you add a second kid to the mix, preparing dinner can be tricky on some most days.  Sometimes Wesley is napping, and I have all the time in the world to cook (exaggeration, yes).  Most of the time, he is not napping so I need something easy/quick.  It's funny because the same person that shared the link to these recipes, is the person that my mom saw with the car seat canopy.  Laurie, you just know what's happening!
 
My favorite recipes that I have actually cooked from the website are:
1. Crock Pot Lasagna
2. Crock Pot Cheesecake
3. Crock Pot Fritatta

No comments:

Post a Comment