Saturday, May 16, 2020

March 2020 Update: BEFORE COVID19 restrictions began...(Mommy's birthday!)

Pre-COVID19: Mommy turned 34 and Memere and Pepere came up to visit...the weekend they came to visit, Jimmy was in Las Vegas presenting as the keynote speaker at a conference.  Let's just say if we had to do it over, he wouldn't have gone.  More on that in my next post...but, here's the happy before COVID19 restrictions began.

Cookout at the Kittner's house

Green eggs and "ham" aka red pancakes for Read Across America Week!



Our Cat in the Hat

That girl...



Grace got pink eye in BOTH eyes, so she was out of school for several days.  In the meantime, mommy purchased many many bags of mulch and updated the flower beds out front of our house....this is just one part!  It took me ALL day but I felt very accomplished and it was quite the workout.

March 10, Mommy's birthday!

Pepere and his wild grandchild

Memere picked these two up from school and took them to get a treat

Grace's art show creation

Wesley's art show creation
BEFORE
We called my dad one day and Anna asked, "Pepere...Grace has a cool room color...I want a cool room color...will you paint my room?"  Well, she and Pepere kind of have a thing for each other so I wasn't surprised that he answered yes.

AFTER
We LOVE the purple and all the decorations from Aunt Cindy and Memere.  Thanks so much!!  


Mommy's work team is the BEST!  I felt so special.  While I'm not actually at my office very much (out and about at different schools) it was nice to be at the office on my birthday.


It's like they know me...

Wesley doing his reading homework with Pepere :)
 
What do you do for dinner on your birthday when your husband is out of town?  Ice cream!!

Piper girl


No comments:

Post a Comment