Thursday, October 1, 2020

July Family Update 2020

We made some great memories in July!

Happy birthday to my work husband, Will!  

Pilot Mountain adventure...
What started out as a cute 30 minute trek accidently turned into a 4-5 mile hike...on mountain terrain. The kids were complete troopers and we all only began our melt downs in the last half hour (mainly mommy, carrying Anna uphill for mile 😏). Grateful for accidental memories and a trip to Cook Out for burgers and shakes after. Well, after we each drank a gallon of water!





Paper airplane "how to" videos on repeat!  This helped me get a lot of work done without having to pull my hair out with the "Can I play video games?....Can I have a snack?" on repeat


Someone got their ears pierced!


Yes.  Just, yes!

My mom and dad kept Grace and Wesley for a week and it was SO SO helpful!  Normally they do some type of summer camp but due to Covid19...yeah, no camp.  Memere and Pepere camp was the best, though! 

We were able to go walk around Harbison pond which is a place I used to go, growing up.  Met these cuties!



Love their backyard...they have worked so hard to make it this beautiful!

Stroll with two of my girls ;)

I've never been a pleasure reader but for some reason have been thirsting for encouragement and knowledge.  That's what both of these books did for me!

4th of July fun snack

Because, Anna.

Jimmy was working nights and we just wanted to drive around until we found some fireworks...voila!  Up the street at the main parking lot in our neighborhood we found a fire work jackpot!  You could see several shows going on at the same time...note to self, arrive around 8 p.m. next year with blankets and food!

Everyone get a book and BE QUIET! 

4th of July family dinner and fireworks

More pool time



Sweet little fisherman

No comments:

Post a Comment